Friday, January 07, 2005

Geesh

Some people are never happy. Today in the forums was a well known cacher bitching because an out of town cacher hid 7 new micro caches in the area. The cacher in question actually has a home in the area and currently all 7 caches are unfound. What kills me is not only did they complain about lame micros before they even bothered to look for them but the complainer is a top seller of micro containers and supplies.

I've been known to hide my share of lame micros... I have a couple under guard rails... one under a lamp post cover... not terribly challenging but yet I find them fun. Most of the time when I go caching I prepare myself for the type of finds I expect... I expect regular caches when I'm out in the woods and micros when I'm in town... and a little of everything in between.

I once took a several week break from the forums and it might be time to do so again... it is such a negative place.

No comments: