Thursday, September 08, 2005

Misc happenings

If I had been thinking I would have started a Reno countdown last week... I've counted down to everything else it seems. Oh well. I looked at caches last night but didn't print or download any... I'll have to get going on that if I want to find any. I've been very slow at caching lately... a lot of us have been... am I suffering from burn out? The last few times I've went out with others I've had fun, but I've had a hard time getting out to look for caches by myself. Maybe this Reno trip will help me.

Lazyboy finally got himself worked up enough to archive all his caches. There are quite a few I hadn't found but I guess I don't care anymore. There are a lot of new cachers over there so hopefully they will step up and fill the void. With some cooler weather and my new found geocaching relative maybe I'll spend a little more time over in Jackson county.

No comments: