Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey hangover

Well here I sit at work and I think I'm still miserable from yesterday. Lets face it when you have a lot to be thankful for you have to eat a lot... right?

So this year my brother and his wife wanted to put on Thanksgiving dinner... I have to admit that I didn't know how good that would be. I had alternative chinese food plans if dinner turned out unedable. But it was pretty good. With Khristi's family there I thought I'd be a light weight eater by comparison (her brothers are pretty big boys) but they had done given up by the time I was just starting... pass the turkey, and some rolls, and the gravy... and the cranberry sauce... if they had had better stuffing they might have needed to roll me out the door.

I considered going geocaching but I just sat around lazily instead. Maybe this weekend I'll venture out into the cold for a cache or two.

No comments: