Monday, March 25, 2013

Sickly

Well ever since my last post I have been sick as a dog. I even took sick days at work. Big deal for me. I only took 2 sick days in my first 10 years on the job.

Anyway I felt so bad I never watched or even followed wrestling this weekend. I slept through it.

I skipped my coin club meeting on Thursday.

I honestly don't know what happened to the week. I didn't feel well last weekend. Took Monday off thinking that I'd be better, and I did. Tuesday when I made my last post I was fine and thought I was recovering. Wednesday and Thursday were the worst. I'm still congested. Whatever is going around seems to stick with people for a couple weeks.

I had planned to take tomorrow off and find a cache for my 10 years. I never found a great one so I think I might just do what I did 10 years ago... find an easy one after work.

No comments: