Monday, April 21, 2008

Un-published Geocaching Event

This Sunday the 27th at 2pm there will be an unpublished geocaching event at the Williams Hwy Abby's in Grants Pass (N 42° 25.274 W 123° 20.078)

Fresh_Meat and geniustara will be in attendance for the first time since 2005. A lot has changed since then including a rule that says we need 2 weeks notice to have an event.

I could go on a Lazyboy style rant about now, but I just don't have the passion or fire to put behind it like he would. Personally I think that with our history of small, local pizza events in the area the two week rule is excessive. Our largely informal get togethers really don't attract too many out of town visitors besides those who travel the state extensively. If you miss one event you simply wait till the next. Of course I don't make the rules I just follow them, but sometimes I can see why Lazyboy and Rooster lost interest.

No comments: