Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day of 2013

It has been a year I'll long remember that's for sure. I lost my job, moved to the city and have hardly been geocaching at all. The geocaches I did find however have been pretty memorable. Some of the Highlights for the year include

  • Hid one new cache
  • Completed Counting Counties in Oregon
  • Visited the corner of Oregon, Idaho and Nevada.
  • Celebrated my 10th year of geocaching
  • Trail Blazer season tickets!
Some of my favorite caches for 2013 include:

Last Year it was my goal to find more quality caches, and for the most part I did. Of my 51 finds I put 10 on the favorite list. I think now that I live in a new caching area I should have a big list for next year.

Thank you to everyone who hid the caches found in 2013. I hope to see you all out on the trail in the new year.

No comments: