Sunday, September 08, 2013

New geocaching territory

I got a new job, but it is in Portland. I'm looking at apartments online. Talked on the phone with a property management group for a couple of buildings I liked the look of.  After looking around a bit it turns out Portland's rental market moves pretty fast, which isn't good for someone as indecisive as me.  I'll probably have to take a trip up there to look around. As for my house as soon as I empty it I'll see if I can get a property management group to rent it for me.

Since I grew up in Grants Pass and all my family live here I didn't really want to move, but after 4 months of unemployment I didn't think I should turn down a good opportunity. It will be a new adventure and at least I'll be in state. Plus, I was going a bit crazy being unemployed.

As for geocaching I'll have a whole new playing field so to speak. Miles and miles caches in every direction. Of course with how little I've been caching I have a pretty good amount to find right here. I'm undecided about what to do with my caches. I'll probably keep a few of them, and maybe archive or adopt out the rest. I'll just need some time to pick up containers.

No comments: