Thursday, November 15, 2007

Painting and renovation

Well I have tried to work on my house as much as I can. Thanks to my uncle the painting is mostly done. And my dad tore out most of the kitchen floor that needed removed. All of this while I had to work overtime moving our Cave Junction branch to a new location... the timing of which couldn't be worse for me to get much done on my place. Oh well I can use the extra money.

Here is a picture of the remains of the kitchen floor

This is a picture of the master bedroom in a darker green. Not a good picture, it looks much better in person and after the second coat.



This is the second bedroom in progress.

The living room painted a nice beige color with the half wall removed.

My uncle convinced me to paint one bathroom chocolate brown. I think it looks pretty good.

No comments: