Monday, October 31, 2005

well

I figure its time to make my weekly blog update. Maybe soon I'll get into the habit of updating every day again. There have been a few geocaches hidden around here latley and I've even driven by one of them and not bothered to stop.

This is a short work week for me as I took Friday off so I can go see Paul McCartney. I've had the tickets for months... bought them on April 23rd... thats a lot of waiting. Of course my favorite of the Beatles was George, who only toured once in my lifetime... 1992 in Japan, but last week they released The Concert for Bangladesh on DVD. George, Ringo, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Billy Preston, Badfinger and Leon Rusell. Would have been a great concert to see in person... after watching it and the interviews included I'm a little disapointed that I didn't go see Leon Rusell when he was at the Rogue Theater last year.

If I didn't mention it earlier I recently got my own office at the bank... So to decorate I bought this great framed print called A Friend In Need... for those not familier with fine art it is probably the most famous of C.M. Coolidge's paintings of dogs playing poker :)

No comments: