Friday, July 15, 2005

Road trip

Going to head up to Corvallis tonight and then drive up to the PDX area tomorrow. I have 6 caches planned but Saturday is the one day of the week it could rain up north. I doubt a little rain will stop us. Sunday I plan to go to a convention near the PDX airport, might look for some caches after that.

In my planned caches I have one of those newer earthcaches. An eartcache is like a virtual that has to do with geology. There are 3 Earthcaches I know of in Oregon... the one I plan to do, Beacon Rock, is actually in Washington. There is another in Portland called Mount Tabor Cinder Cone... it is not too much out of my way for Sunday... I'll have to think about it.

It should be a fun trip. I hope to have some pictures for my blog when I get back.

No comments: