Monday, August 29, 2005

House sitting

Well I've been house sitting for my uncle this weekend. Since he took his laptop his slow dialup internet was not available. However I found that in his living room you can steal a neighbors wireless connection. I was able to surf the web a little and log a couple of FTFs, but was not able to make blog updates. My PDA doesn't like the blog website for some reason. I'll have to find a solution for that before I go to Reno.

Anyway this weekend was Southern Oregon Pizza XXX. It was a fun time, and while I was there I hid a new cache Pizza XXX lives on.

Also this weekend I was FTF on two DrDan caches.

A Pop Up Cache For A Park
Soft-Q-Cache

Those were both fun and easy. Nice to get a few caches found. I had planned to go find caches after the pizza event, but it was too damn hot and I had other stuff to do. I went to Joanne's Fabric and bought some foam and vinyl for my poker table rail. It cost me a fortune, but I did buy a little extra just in case. I also thought one of their employees was very rude. I'll probable try to find a local source for future projects. I also bought myself a new sander. So my table is ending up costing a little more than expected simply because I needed some tools to do it right.

No comments: