Well its been a while since an update because I haven't been doing much. Yesterday I spent doing some much needed cleaning... including some cache maintenance. Uncle duck had about 3 caches reported as missing and I had two. Two of uncle Ducks were also reported to have wet log books. Well anyway all of the caches reported as missing I found... 4 of them in place and one on the ground a few feet away. One of the "wet" log books was dry and didn't look bad at all, the other was really bad and I had to replace it. So of 7 caches 5 were fine one needed put back in place and one needed a log book.