Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Draft Day!

Today was the NBA Draft. Early in the day Portland did trade their #3 pick to Utah for the #6, #27 and a 2006 first round pick. At #6 they drafted the player I wanted Martell Webster. Later they traded the #27 and their second round pick to Denver for Jarrett Jack who was taken with the 22nd pick. In the end they ended up with a couple of guards that I think can make an impact on the team.

As for geocaching Two Tracks didn't seem too thrilled that I logged one of his caches without finding the first stage. I considered changing my log to a DNF but considering is as far as I've gotten for now. Personally I'm not a big fan of multi caches or micros in the woods... just personal preference. This one is an 80 mile round trip for me. I'll go have a second look when I get out to the area for the other caches... maybe around the July event depending on what caches Riddlers and BDC want to go after. I tell you what though, the final stage was full of nice trade items.

1 comment:

blazerfan said...

I can see his point of view... the micro is the hard part, and he invisioned it as a hard cache. Finding the second part of the cache was really just an educated guess and a little luck. I might have been upset if my log was delted but it wasn't... and of course I don't often make harsh reactions anyway. Its a nice area... I'll go take a second look... some day.