Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sorry...

I've been so busy on the website I haven't been keeping up my blog. Last night I put the finishing touches on a new photo gallery that will let all users post photo's to the site... however I checked the Forums today and Chrissyskyking + Blaze had posted a lot of info about the exact type of photo gallery that I had tried to install before. With help maybe I can get it installed... so all of my work last night may have been for nothing... oh well. We'll try it again at least I know I have a working backup.

I considered going down the river to pick up the new Iseek caches on Sunday but instead I sat at home... worked on the website... washed 2 cars... actually quite productive. This weekend I am going to a blazer game on saturday and hope I'll be able to grab a cache or 2 on the way up and back. Should be home in time for Pizza on Sunday.

No comments: