Sunday, March 27, 2005

No #600 this weekend

yesterday I spent half my day playing with my new PDA. I finally went geocaching and found two caches

SHOCKING
To The Ocean

Way too many muggles at these caches for me... I've never got more funny looks my direction. Didn't even have a chance to sign either them and didn't feel like waiting all day. After that my enthusiam for caching changed to playing with my PDA. So #600 will have to wait for next weekend.

I went back to Dutch Bros today and surfed the net for a short time from all the way accross the street at the backery or whatever it is... so the range of it is pretty good, but I was pushing it. There is another spot in GP with wireless I found yesterday, but they were closed today and obviously turned off their router. As far as caches at these places I'll have to check it out better.

No comments: