Thursday, May 12, 2005

Killing time

It is now one week until Star Wars episode 3.

Tonight is also poker night... I'll see if I can't get my $7 back. I've been practicing on partypoker.net with mixed results. I tend to gamble more when the money isn't real, but I think watching a lot of hands play out will help me know when to put my money on the line in a real game. We'll see how it goes.

As for geocaching I haven't done much. I got June 10th off of work so I can go to the Pine Mountain Geo-Star Party... that should be fun. Lots of caches over there I haven't found.

1 comment:

blazerfan said...

Yeah, since partypoker.net is free it is not like a real game... the betting often gets out of hand and the playing ability of most players is questionable. However it is great for learning the ropes... since the money means nothing you can play out hands and see when you can win and when you should have folded. The one thing is that the games end fast and you often need to go back and look at the winning hands in the summary.