Friday, May 13, 2005

Count Down...

It is now 6 days until Star Wars episode 3

So last night was poker night. Last time I lost $7 so this time I practiced a little. More or less before the last game I had seen 7-card and Texas Hold'em played, but I had never played myself. I was also introduced to Omaha Hi/Lo and 7 Card Hi/Lo. So this time I had a much better understanding of each game. So I bought in at $30 and never had to buy again... cashed out $107 for a winnings of $77... so I got my $7 back :) plus a little extra. I was much more aggresive in my betting and while I lost a few rough hands I did well in the hands I won.

I wonder if a friendly geo-poker event would go over... no money, but maybe a prize of some kind for 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd. It might be fun...

Well Saturday looks like a nice day so I should get off my butt and find some caches. I'll pull up my last pq and see where the best collection of caches is.

No comments: