Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

Well its the last day of 2011. Its been an interesting year, and my slowest to date geocaching wise. Honestly I have lost some of the "fire" that geocaching use to spark in me. When I started you could find amazing places and cool caches. Today it seems you just find micros along the road where there is no place to park. I still like to cache in groups, events, finding a few on a road trip, and hiking to find good caches. I just don't do it as often...

Highlights for the year include:
My favorite caches of 2011 include:
Overall 2011 was still a fun year. Thank you to everyone who hid the caches I found this year. Maybe some of that spark will return in the new year. Hope to see you all out on the trail in 2012 and I hope the world doesn't end.

No comments: