Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All slow on the geocache front

Its been rather cold around her for the last several weeks. Colder then usual I'd say, but dry and sunny for the most part. The sun might warm it up to the high 30's but that's about it. I have no problem with saying I am a fair weather geocacher.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night..."

Bull$#!^ the postal service can have it... all of that stops me from geocaching on most occasions :)

With that said I have not found anything but an event in several weeks. I'll find at least one cache on Christmas day to keep with tradition, but that might be the last for 2011. The event was the

Second Annual Holiday Pot Luck Extravaganza

Great to see everyone and talk about old times. I even won a couple of raffle prizes. Lots of good food too.

Tomorrow is the shortest day of the year and after that the days will get longer. I'll soon have to write my summary of 2011. It might be a little shorter then past years with how slow I've been.

No comments: