Monday, December 22, 2008

Backlog - December 6

Once again I have been neglecting my log so its time to make some new posts. This one is all about 12/06/08. I called my uncle Duck to see if he was interested in going caching since it was the first weekend in a month that I didn't have to work. It was cold and foggy so we started with breakfast at McDonalds... unlike LazyBoy who tries his best to confuse the poor kids by ordering round eggs and no cheese we just made regular orders and had them in seconds. Uncle Duck also introduced me to my newest addiction... McDonalds sweet tea.... that is good stuff.

So after breakfast we hit a bunch of caches in town that he had but I didn't. He hoped it would warm up a bit, but it was not to be. We headed out to Elk Trails and grabbed a handful of caches. I got number 1600 at some point but I have not bothered to figure out which one it was. 23 in all. These were the finds for the day.

Unhoused
Lazy
Tummy Troubles
Centered
Square Tube
Yesteryear
GPFD 2
Went BANG!
Books, Books and We Hope, More Books
'TWEED
What street? #1
Holey Canoley!
GOURD ABOVE GROUND
Isaac's cache
February 23 On Mount Suribachi
Night Rider
Hsss
Recycle
Green Baron Flies Again
What A Way To Live
MICRO MOUSE
Horizontal Oak
No more lube TB Hotel

No comments: