Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Day of 2015

Another year has gone by. This was my second full year of living in Portland. Again I ate at a lot of food carts and took in lots of blazer games. Geocaching wise it was a disappointing year, but there is potential for 2016. Highlights of the year include:

  • Booked a cruise to Alaska for 2016
  • Ate at numerous food carts in the #1 food city
  • 3rd season with Trail Blazers Season Tickets 
  • Timbers win MLS Cup
  • Star Wars!
Of the 10 caches I found I decided that I could list the best:
The first two are more for their locations then their micro caches. The last was just unique. Overall it was a good year. Here is to hoping that 2016 brings me to some more interesting places and maybe a few more geocaches. Thank you for those who hid the caches found this year. I hope to see you all on the trail in 2016.

No comments: