Saturday, August 02, 2008

1500 Plus

Last week Biggieet_al (aka Kelly) asked if I'd be interested in caching this weekend. Of course I was in for it so we headed to Jacksonville today and I had what I believe to be my second best day of caching ever with 37 finds including my 1500th. It was a fun day and despite having some well overgrown caches we ended up with just one no find. Here were the finds for the day

Twisty
The Way to Missouri
Great Joy
Swimm’n Hole
PROVOLT COMMUNITY CHURCH
Historic Bridge
WHERE'S JOSEPHINE COUNTY?
DEAD MAN'S CURVE
Applegate
BAH HUMBUG!!
RAT Office
SARAH ZIGLER TRAIL 2
MADRONE IS HOME
PARK here
NUNAN SQUARE
SOPHIA
WALNUT
KEEP THOSE PEARS OUTTA HERE !
4090
a TISKET ? a TASKET ? nope, a CAMMO BASKET !
CENTENNIAL
TRIBUTE TO DA DUDE
CORKED
BEEKMAN CANYON
PSEUDOTSUGA MANZIESH
WOODEN CAMMO
MEET ME AT THE TREE
THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM!
WILLARD
In Memory of Marc!
The Old Shell Game
Beary Sweet Junk
Wheezers Cache
LOGS AND MANURE
Roadside Ambiance
Piggies in a blanket
Wide Spot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 1500! Been meaning to get out to Jacksonville..

Dan said...

Aaaaaay.
For the 1500 cache people.
I just did the same thing about a week ago.
DrDan