Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007

So today is the last day of 2007 and that means its time to look back on the year. It has been a pretty slow year for me since SallyC moved to Salem. I had many months with only single digit finds, but on the other end of the spectrum October and May were my #2 and 3 all time months for the number of finds I had. Several cache excursions with Daveydude, Iseek, Duck and Biggieet_al kept me in the numbers.

Highlights for the year include:
  • Hid a measly 2 caches and 1 event (will have to make up for this in '08)
  • Reached the 1100, 1200, and 1300 find milestones
  • Adopted more than 30 SallyC caches
  • Found Caches in 5 States

Some of my favorite caches of the year include:

So a big thank you to all the geocachers who hid these caches and others I have found this year. Hope to see you all on the trail in 2008. Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: