Monday, May 28, 2007

Bike riding

Saturday when daveydude and I went caching I showed him my PDA. He has an effective but time consuming method of writting down everything he needs. So yesterday he bought his own PDA so in exchange for some help getting started with it he took me around to a few caches... 22 to be exact

Larry made me do it!
reflector stick
BOWLING IS FUN!
ATTRACTIVE!
WICKED BITS
GOLFING?
TREELINE
The Road to Home
DUCK DOO DOO
TRICERATOPS
TAKE A SEAT,REST YER FEET!
I Hate I-5 / Lucky Dog
ROCK SCENE
EROSION!
HIGHWAY 99 PIT STOP,REVISITED
CONCRETE MONOLITH
BABY CROC
FORKED TREES AND BIRDHOUSES
SPOTTY
ROCKY CORNER
BCT 13 - Phoenix-Talent - Orchard Path
Which?

Many of them were along the bikepath and we rode bikes down. I'm not use to such physical activity... I'm lucky I survived.

No comments: