Monday, November 13, 2006

Still nothing

Not sure how many of my loyal readers are still around. It has been a very slow around here... and this has never exactly been a well writen or overly entertaining blog. But if you are still reading thank you.

One of the things I've discovered in the past few weeks is PodCacher. It is like a radio show for geocachers, but published on the internet. Its fun to listen to, but I've found the episodes a little long for my liking. I've only listened to a handful of shows, but its something to do if you can't be out caching.

Rain and lack of daylight have kept me from going out. I might decide to grab a cache at lunch time one of these days if the rain lets up a bit. Beyond my normal hours I've also put in some weekend time... so that hasn't helped.

No comments: