Friday, January 20, 2006

Mmmmm

Well tomorrow is GeoPizza 35: The Pizza Strikes Back. It should be a good time, and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Just to clear up the geocoin issue I have been considering cutting back on collecting for a while now. GC.com just handed me a good excuse to finally push me over the line. It has gotten very expensive and the number of coins being issued are just too many to keep up with. As proof that I'm not like Lazyboy you'll notice that I have yet to be banned from the forums (though I have considered trying for dramatic effect)... or posted anything GC.com negative there. In this thread you'll notice a few people have gone Lazyboy, one of them even to the point of archiving his caches.

Hmmm... maybe if the rain holds off I can find another cache or two this weekend... that would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you just update once a week?